Luc Sperl has chosen a very fun line from The Office and completed his first pass at posing out his animation. In this review I cover how to deal with over-articulated dialog, staging in planes, avoiding twins, pushing poses to extremes, gathering forces, and present my ping pong principle. The character is designed by Luc.
- SDA 08: Playhouse Pictures and the Story of Animation in Old Hollywood with Ted Woolery
- Steve Huston Interview with Bozeman Art Museum
- SDA 07: Story Transcends Culture with Richard Walter
- SDA 06: Richard Walter | Hollywood’s Screenwriting Professor
- Second printing of Haddon Sundblom at The Illustrated Press